I love blogging, I really do. I love sharing my life and my family and all those little things that make life a easier for us. With 7 children still at home, ranging in age from 17 to 11 weeks, you can imagine how hectic life can be and why my posts are sporadic. Well that’s all going to change.
So here they are:
- To post more regularly. I know, I’ve said this before but this time I have the family on board to help me have the time to do it.
- To post more of our families recipes, so that you can enjoy the same delicious and low cost meals that we do.
- To give you more hints and tips for saving money, saving time and saving your sanity by getting organised.
- To provide some printables for you to download, that will help make item 3 easier.
- Grow my readership, both here on the blog and on social media. I want to be able to help others to thrive on a low income, get out of debt or to save money for treats for their family.
- To provide you with information about products and services that will benefit your family by saving you money and time or just by making life easier.
- While I would love to be your “go to” blog for all things thrifty, frugal and family, I will also provide links to other fantastic blogs and resources that can help you achieve your goals as well.
- Now this one may not be agreeable to all of you and I’m okay with that. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be sorry to see you go, but I understand if you feel you need to stop following Great Googa Moogas.
I want GGM to help provide for my family, so that I can take the pressure off Mr Pete and so that our family can enjoy treats too and in order to that I will continue to have ads on my page (they will rarely be included in posts unless relating specifically to that post) and affiliate links in my sidebar as well as in posts where appropriate.
- As a bonus for those who are happy to stick around, despite item 8, I will be providing information for those of you who would like to achieve the same.
- As I am an Aussie and can’t always provide appropriate information and content for my overseas readers, I will be including guest posts from other bloggers and mums from around the world whenever I can to help fill this need.
If you would like to be a guest writer on Great Googa Moogas, then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and be sure to include “guest post” in the subject line. You can also find out more about my guest posting guidelines here.
So those are my blogging goals for the year and as this is my year of passion, I’d like to think that passion will flow through into my posts and provide you with the passion you need to achieve your goals.