2015 was a hard year for me, probably one of the hardest in a long time. I shared some of it with you in previous posts but, as the year wore on, more things were thrown at me that really shook me and I had to step back from a lot of my goals and change my focus. This is why there was next to no blogging done and for that I all I can say is thank you to those of you who hung around in the hopes I’d be back.
So a new year is starting, my troubles of 2015 have been dealt with, for the most part, and it’s time to set some new goals. Usually I make a list of everything I want to achieve throughout the year but I’ve found that doing it that way makes it hard to stay focused. There are too many goals to focus on and the big picture is just too big. So this year I have decided to post my goals in monthly, bite sized chunks that will hopefully make them easier to achieve.
2016 Monthly Goals ~ January
- Spend more time playing with my kids
- Spend more time doing things as a family
- Teach my children more, like cooking and crafting
- Spend more one on one time with my husband
- Get my diabetes under control (I was diagnosed in July with Type II)
- Follow my naturopaths plan to heal my Adrenal Fatigue
- Exercise daily, even if it’s just a short walk
- Eat better
- Take some time each day to reflect and meditate
- Perform more Random Acts Of Kindness #raokinitiative
- Be more grateful
- Get myself and my family more organised
- Post twice a week
- Write posts that help you to achieve your goals
- Be more present on Facebook and Instagram, so that I can get to know you, my readers, better
- Work on my freelance writing
- Work on my EBA course, it had to take a back seat last year
- Work on my photography
- Finish reading the blogging books I’m currently reading
- Improve my graphic design skills
So there you have it, my January goals for 2016. I hope I’m not biting off more than I can chew, but I am committed to achieving my dreams and I have a tendency to DREAM BIG.
If you’d like to join in and share your goals for January 2016, you can add your link below and be sure to head over to the other blogs and see what everyone else is up to, I’m sure it will be inspiring.